Jordan-Hare Stadium - Auburn, AL
Jordan-Hare Stadium is named after two of the most influential people in Auburn football history; Cliff Hare, a former player, and Ralph Jordan, a former coach. The venue opened in 1939, and since then nearly 20 million people have watched the Tigers play inside the stadium.
The current seating capacity of Jordan-Hare Stadium is 87,451. Although this is not the largest venue in the SEC, it is plenty big enough to give the Tigers a home field advantage during each and every home game.
With so much history, Jordan-Hare Stadium is one of the most well known in the country. Although it may be a bit long in the tooth, renovations have made sure that the venue stays up to date.