Mamma Mia! is a worldwide smash production surrounding a mother, a daughter, a wedding, and the three potential and uncertain “fathers of the bride” that are united on a Greek island paradise on the eve of the wedding. Based on the songs of Swedish pop group ABBA, the production’s title is taken from the group’s 1975 chart topping hit of the same name. The musical has seen productions literally all across the world after the original opening in London’s West End in 1999.
Mamma Mia! Featured Events
- Clovis, CA - Mercedes Edwards Theatre
- Florence, SC - Florence Little Theatre
- Grand Rapids, MI - Grand Rapids Civic Theatre
- Hagerstown, MD - The Maryland Theatre
- Houston, TX - Sarofim Hall - Hobby Center
- Logan, UT - Ellen Eccles Theatre