Never fear, we’ve got answers to some of the most annoying tailgating problems.
1. Warm Beer Sucks!
SpinChill From SpinChill | $30
Why drink a warm beverage or wait half an hour for it to chill when you can chill it with SpinChill in just minutes. The SpinChill uses convection (nerd alert!) which allows the warm liquid in the center of the container to make its way to the outer edges of the can to be cooled instantly. This cools the beverage down at a rate of at least 20 times faster!
• Hands Free Operation
• No Foaming or fizzing
• Cools beverages 20x faster than fridges or coolers
The Corkcicle Artican from Corkcicle | $19.95
Ok, now you’ve got a cold beer and need to keep it that way but that koozie you’ve been using just doesn’t cut it. Corkcicle's Artican to the rescue. The Artican makes koozies almost obsolete. The Artican slides right onto a 12-ounce drink, and it will keep your beverage ice-cold for up to three hours. Simply freeze the cooling core base, twist it on, drop in a cold beverage and enjoy ice cold drinks.
2. How Many Have I Had, Again?
The Bevometer – Bevometer, LLC | $15
You probably know your limits (yeah, right!), but if you’re prone to forget and want to stay somewhat coherent, there’s the Bevometer. When you slide a new drink into the Bevometer can cooler, it keeps tabs on how many beers you’ve had this tailgating session and throughout the life of the Bevometer. But please don’t be irresponsible and use it to keep score in an ill-advised drinking contest. After all, you want to actually see the game, right?
3. Dude, Where’s My Car?It’s happened to all of us one time or another. Heading back to the car from the game or the restroom and it hits you – where’s my car parked? Here are some helpful apps and gadgets you can use to solve this annoying problem.
Waze – Google, Inc. | Free Mobile App You may not be aware, but your favorite app for learning where the cops and traffic cams are hiding can also help you find your parked car. When you close the Waze App, an automatic parking pin is added to your car’s location. When you open Waze again, you will receive a walking ETA for your car’s location even before you start navigating to your next destination. Who knew?
AMERICALOC GL300W Mini Portable Real Time GPS Tracker. XW Series | $106 One of the top-rated GPS Trackers on the market for vehicles, people, assets.
• Real Time Tracking and 1 year of tracking history. Track from any computer, tablet or phone or just download our Android and iPhone App. Works in the US, Canada, Europe and in almost every country in the world. • 1 minute location updates while moving. Can be configured for location updates every 60, 30 or 10 seconds with no additional cost.
Service is USD 25 a month or even less if you buy more time. Cancel anytime.
4. How Much Propane Do I have Left?
Tank Utility from Tank Utility, Inc. | $199 Few things are worse than running out of propane a minute after putting your beer battered brats on the grill. Don't let the tailgate end before it even starts. The Tank Utility app monitors your grill's propane levels so you'll know that your tank is empty before it's too late.
AP Products 024-1001 Propane Gas Level Indicator | $42.50 This handy device also monitors your tank level by attaching a magnetic sensor to the bottom of your tank and communicates to the App via Bluetooth. Updates every 5 seconds.
5. But I’ve Got To Go NOW!Okay, you’ve broken the seal and those pregame beverages are going right through you. There’s a huge line at the port-o-potties. What to do? Here are a few options to keep you from a potentially embarrassing situation:
The Whizdom Personal Urinary Device from BarConic | $9.00
Sorry ladies, this one is for men only…
• The personal urinary device that can be used anywhere outdoors • Designed for men so that it hangs discretely at the base of your shoe • Only urinary device that allows urine to go directly on to the ground • Ideal way to avoid port-o-potties and to not have to remove cold weather gear • 40 inches Long, Made of Latex
The GoGirl Female Urination Device From Go Girl | $8.49
Ladies, this one’s for you…
• Female urination device that allows you to urinate while standing up. It’s neat. It’s discreet. It’s hygienic • Fits easily in your purse, pocket, or glove compartment. It’s a must for travel and sports. And it’s great for everyday – no more crouching over or trying to cover up an unsanitary public toilet. • Made with flexible, medical grade silicone. Dispose of it after use. Or clean and reuse as you like. • Patented splash guard eliminates messing and spilling. • Just hold GoGirl against your body, forming a seal. Aim and, well, you know the rest.
6. Why Is My Game So Lame?
Wilson X Connected Football from Wilson | $99.99 on Amazon
Most of us think we have the skills of Tom Brady when in fact we’re more like Uncle Rico. Next time you’re tossing the pigskin and it lands into the nacho platter of the party next to you, it might be time to invest in the Wilson X Connected Football to get your game right.
• Paired with the Wilson X app on any smart device, the Wilson X Football transforms how you play the game. • Ball and App track completed passes in addition to velocity, spin, distance, spiral efficiency, and distance • The ball's embedded, smart sensor is Bluetooth enabled with a non-rechargeable battery good for 200,000 throws • Works on any Android (5.0 or higher) or Apple device • The first connected football of the NFLNow that your most annoying tailgating problems are solved, stay tuned to future helpful tips for other sports and concert issues. Happy tailgating!